Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Friday 14 May 2021

Is it weird to tell a girl she has beautiful eyes?

 5 Compliments That Make Women Melt



This one hits pretty close to home for me so I'm going to give you a

response as a guy with blue eyes. (Yes, I realize that this question is much deeper than just being about the color of someone's eyes).

As a small child, I remember women of all ages coming up to me or my mother gushing about how "beautiful his big, blue eyes are". I absolutely hated it. I've told my female friends later in life that it made me realize what they dealt with from guys who only cared about their big boobs.

I felt uncomfortable about being singled out about a physical trait. This continued on until high school and college until I realized that this arbitrary genetic trait was actually getting me laid. I know it wasn't just about that but it seemed like it would open girls up to more flirting.

Now when I have girls half my age at work making comments about it, I've learned how to handle it with a little innocent flirting. It's a huge ego boost to a guy.

All that being said, you also have to understand how she feels about being complimented on her eye color because maybe, like me when I was younger, she's uncomfortable being singled out like that. I hope you wouldn't say something like "hey, nice ass. You want me to rock your world?".

You never know where someone's head is if you don't know them but,in general, most girls would probably be flattered.


This is a very tricky situation. To generally compliment strangers about their personal appearance is not a great idea. For many women, it comes off as creepy and weird - think about it, you like blue eyes, but I bet you're not complimenting guys with blue eyes, or grandmas with blue eyes.

You could try smiling and nodding your head to acknowledge people - and this works for everyone, young , old, male female.

EDIT: It's not fair to first responders when you change the question to such an extent that whoever doesn't agree with your premise looks like someone out in left field. Changing the premise from a stranger to someone you have met is a different situation totally. If someone walks up to me in a restaurant or the subway, and tries to talk to me by throwing out some random compliment is very different to being in a social situation, meeting a new guy, talking for a while, and then being given a compliment. And even in a social situation, I would feel much more complimented by a comment about an aspect of my personality or intellect, than by a physical characteristic.

Floating Button

Button