Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Tuesday 12 April 2022

I saw My Cousin Vinny last night and I've never seen a film like quite like it.


Aside from the fact that it was incredibly funny in a unique way, and Marisa Tomei is now my cheat celebrity, I was just blown away by a detail in the film that I had never seen before: there are no bad guys!Seriously, the judge, the prosecution, Lisa, even the hustler were all decent people. Everyone that opposed the protagonists were literally just doing either their job appropriately, or acting intelligently and in line with their morals. The judge was just acting as a judge would. The prosecution lawyer acted in good faith and extended a hand to Vinny when he needed help finding a place to stay. Lisa, while upset, never stopped assisting Vinny clear his cousin and friend's names. Even the hustler, just wanted to see if Vinny would fight him. He offered Vinny most of the money.Overall a fantastic film. Highly reccomend giving it a watch if you haven't.Marisa Tomei please whisper "doe-eyed deer" in my ear so I can fall to my knees. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/6Np14TU

Floating Button

Button