Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Saturday 21 January 2023

What are the harshest/most accurate depictions of alcoholism in any film?


I'm currently one month sober, but I've been having a lot of cravings to start drinking again because of the current situation i''m in (broke, can't find a job, caretaker for my grandma/mom, probably won't be able to pay off my credit cards this month) I apply everywhere, have a strong resume and I'm just genuinely depressed/discouraged.I'm looking for films dealing with this addiction as frankly and confronting as possible, they can end depressingly, or even with hope, just anything to remind myself why I'm staying sober. Series/miniseries count as well.Obviously I've seen Leaving Las Vegas, Blue Jasmine (not really primarily directed at alcoholism but shows it accurately), so anything would help! The more it will destroy me the better! thanks.Edit : don’t know why i’m being downvoted but thanks to whose who have already given me suggestions or plan to. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/nWoutbf

Floating Button

Button