Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Tuesday 28 December 2021

What is hands down the worst movie you have ever seen?


Last night I did a little M. Night Shyamalan spree watching 2 of his movies back to back, The Sixth Sense & Unbreakable. Though I’ve seen these before the rewatches were fun, however at the end of the night something popped in my head that I thought was erased from my memory forever, The Last Airbender.It’s heard to believe a director could make such a disgrace in filmmaking after watching 2 of his best. Even though it’s been years, I truly believe The Last Airbender (2010) is the grandest pile of dog shit I’ve ever witnessed.That being said, interested to hear which movies you truly dislike the most!Edit: The Matrix Resurrections is definitely the most mentioned. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3sGlG9p

Floating Button

Button