Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Monday 20 December 2021

The Ocean's Trilogy


Last night, I stayed up until 5am watching the entire Ocean's trilogy. I'm aware now that there is a spin off, Ocean's 8, but I'll get to that eventually.I've never watched these movies until this point, and I gotta say they are one of, if not the best, heist movies I've ever seen. The cast is choice and entertaining, as well as seeming to have a good time not only in character but as actors. There were times where I genuinely thought the actors were just talking to each other out of character in some scenes and they left those clips in because they fit the story. Whether these were scripted or not, great job, it really adds to the experience.As for the twists and the genius of the heists, I was hooked every moment. Thinking to myself: "how can they get this done?". And sure enough, everytime, they are miles ahead of everyone when the movies portrays them being behind or making mistakes. The twist at the end of 11 was my favorite, favorite movie of the trilogy as well.When it comes to sequels, 12 was my least favorite; it seemed rushed, although the plot literally called for that. The ending of 12 was just as good as the others when everything comes together, I was still hooked. While I say 12 is my least favorite, it is in no way a bad film.13 was my 2nd favorite probably due to the fact that it returned to Vegas, along with the addition of Al Pacino. As always, the twists and plans were stellar and everything wrapped up nicely.I know I'm late to this movie series, but I recently got into crime movies and I'm really liking the formula.Overall, here are my reviews for the trilogy:Ocean's 11 - 9/10Ocean's 12 - 5.5/10Ocean's 13 - 7/10EDIT: Highly recommend these if you're into crime/comedy films. The cast is absolutely star-studded and bring their best to the table in all of these. High intensity, great suspense, and fun thrills keep you guessing. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3pdACd5

Floating Button

Button