Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Friday 8 January 2021

Why do girls wear leggings?

 Dress code debate: Should girls wear leggings as pants?



Cause they wanna attract men. Any other reason is a lie.

Women know that showing their butt and legs in leggings is an attractant. Hell, some women that wouldn't even be attractive could wear them and have men all over trying to get with her.

To be honest, the women that I know, All of them, wear them because they're sexy and they want a little attention. Any one that says the opposite is denying it lol. I have bought women I've been seeing leggings, now they only wear them for me, or they don't dress like that in public because they know it shows their ass. But I encourage them to wear in public anyway.

On days I'm trying to go as long as I can without jacking off, its always hard during the winter time because literally Every woman is wearing leggings. Even in the hot summer. Most men have these problems, even though they won’t admit.

That is how I met a woman I'm seeing now, she wore them and she was stunning, and I bad to go talk to her. And we've been seeing off and on since then.

She knows how to turn me on by sending me pics of her in them without me even asking, although now, she is LOOK for more of a relationship, maybe with me, maybe someone else, so she send pics with just her face, or chest up lol. I respect that. She's a true boss.

Anyway, yeah, they do it on purpose. Unless there's a shirt or dress covering their ass,crhey know exactly what they're doing. And hell can you Blame them? Guys all over offer up their whole wallets just for a little attention. If I could just throw something on, and women would give me more attention, I would do it fast.


Ok, I was reading all the answers and I have come to the conclusion that they were all written by men. If you would care to take a look at any store that sells women’s clothing, you will see around 5 different types of bottoms; skinny jeans, shorts so tiny they are practically underwear, skirts that showcase everything, pajama pants that are only socially acceptable when you are not around anyone (so they are irrelevant), sweatpants (which share the same purpose and social acceptance level as pajama pants), and finally, leggings, which reveal absolutely every aspect of your lower half. In case you didn’t know, most women’s fashion is designed by men and for men. Designers treat women like objects, not people. Women wear leggings simply because it’s what is available to them. Maybe some do it to attract a partner, but that should be a choice not a social standard. Leggings happen to the most convenient choice out of the limited clothing options because they are good for exercise, cheap, and match most of the oppressive things that designers shove at women. So don’t be arrogant about things you don’t understand.


As others have already indicated, that’s exactly why most ladies wear them. They are also currently a big fashion trend.

I don’t wear leggings because I’ve never liked anything super-clingy on my legs. That includes pantyhose, stockings, and skinny jeans. I don’t wear those things unless it’s unavoidable.

If I did wear leggings, I would prefer to wear them with a long tunic top or a skirt. I don’t see anything attractive or classy about displaying my camel toe to all and sundry. (Yes, all women have them to some extent, some moreso than others) Or my butt crack, which we also have.

On the one hand, it’s good that we’ve gotten away from the restrictive, puritan attitudes and fashions of years ago. Back in the day, women wore girdles, bustles, and various other hideously uncomfortable contraptions to hide the fact that they had fully-functioning crotches and butts. Styles of today are actually healthier from that standpoint, but on the other hand, they can be somewhat trashy looking. There actually is such a thing as revealing too much of one’s self.

I sometimes see very old ladies with broomstick legs wearing leggings. I’m quite sure they aren’t trying to attract male attention. Women are usually done with that sort of thing by the time they hit 75 or 80. They undoubtedly wear them because they find them comfortable. Which is yet another reason to wear leggings.


The snug fit makes them feel like you are wearing next to nothing — no pulling or binding. They have four-way stretch and move with you, not against you. The thinner leggings are cool in hot temps and the thicker provide warmth. Simply they are very comfortable to wear.

I assure the guys in the crowd here that if you tried them, you would like them. As in the case for some ladies, they may be a bit more revealing in some areas, as dictated by social norms.

They are not made for everyone. No piece of clothing is designed to fit all shapes.. Some folks look much better in legging than others. Unfortunately, there are those that have no fashion sense. Some heavier folks look like stuffed sausages in them. Rolls of fat is not appealing.

I find it interesting that leggings are the craze, while many women have pushed back from hosiery, particularly pantyhose, because they are so constricting and uncomfortable. Appearance-wise, they make just about any leg look better.


I'm a man and recently started wearing yoga pants and shorts I started out wearing just black without any underwear has surprisingly they feel so comfortable I recently started wearing lighter colors as my confidence grows I love the fact when I go to the store where the mall how many looks I get in that area some girls stare younger girls giggle a little but continue to look either way it's empowering sometimes depending on who's looking it definitely excites me and makes me a little hard depending on the color I have on it really shows I'm not big in that department but I don't care I was always worried about wearing them and always wanted to but again as my confidence grows I'm starting to wear lighter colors and I'm not so much worried about my length or thickness but when I look in the mirror before I go out I definitely can see the outline so I know everyone else can but I want them to look that's why I've been wearing them it's so exciting makes my heart race


I would have to agree with the comments below from Shikha and Tom, maybe you have the wrong size. Or, possibly you have tried compression leggings which fit much tighter.

I have quite a few leggings, and some that are compression too and the compression are great for running, but for yoga, working out or just general loungewear they are super comfortable, soft and sexy. I have a pair of grey Women’s Dynamic Athletica leggings now since I went for a run earlier and they have light compression, but are still super comfortable so I’m just doing some work from home (and posting on quora) and lounging around the house this morning. Another pair that I just picked up that I would recommend are Yogipace. I purchased a pair of the fleece lined ones as well as the standard pair and they are both super comfortable and the fleece ones are nice and warm in colder weather. My wife keeps stealing them though so may have to get another pair lol!

Floating Button

Button