Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Friday 22 January 2021

Does Gigi Hadid have the most Vogue covers?

 Shakira & Black Eyed Peas: Girl Like Me (Official BTS Video)


Watch the "Girl Like Me" Video https://youtu.be/vMLk_T0PPbk "Translation" available at: https://Black-Eyed-Peas.lnk.to/Transl... "GIRL LIKE ME" Official Audio: https://youtu.be/rGhvqK9eLBg BTS edited by Xavi Menos Follow Black Eyed Peas online: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blackeyedpeas Twitter: https://twitter.com/bep Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bep More Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list... Follow Shakira online: Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/shakira Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@shakira Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shakira Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shakira Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/shakira Lyrics: Ayy, yeah Ayy, ayy So they tell me that you lookin' for a girl like me So they tell me that you lookin' for a girl like me Ah-ah-ah, you're lookin' for A girl like me La-La-Latinas (Eh) I want a girl like Shakira, eh Esa latina está rica (Ah) I want a familia chica que sepa vivir y que viva la vida I need a bien bonita (Wuh) Elegante señorita (Wuh) Girl, I want you and I need ya All of my life, yup, baby, let's team up I want a girl that shine like glitter (Ping) A girl that don't need no filter The real for real A girl that's a natural killa (Prr) I wanna girl that's a heater (Hot) Caliente, off the meter (Hot) Yo quiero, mira, yo quiero Una chica que no me diga mentiras So they tell me that you lookin' for a girl like me So they tell me that you lookin' for a girl like me Ah-ah-ah, you're lookin' for A girl like me Oye, mami, estoy buscando una chica así Oye, mami, estoy buscando una chica así Ah-ah-ah, you're lookin' for A girl like me Me llevas en tu mente Soy adictiva como el azúcar Me buscas permanentemente ¿No ves que solo quiero jugar? Latinas, latinas La-La-Latinas, la-la-latinas Sacúdelo como, Shaki Baby, drop it low on top me Electric field, so shock me Your hips don't lie, they rock me Baby, come get me, you got me Oye, mami, ven aquí You know I'm liking what I see Muévelo, muévelo, muévelo así Yo quiero una mujer Una princesa no tiene pa' ver Esa chick with no boundaries like that fue what ev' Buena en la cama, she good in the bed A girl that be using her head (Her head) To use the cabeza, the best I want a girl who's a diva No quiero otra, sí, eso es So they tell me that you lookin' for a girl like me So they tell me that you lookin' for a girl like me Ah-ah-ah, you're lookin' for A girl like me When I come it shines like glitter Baby, you know I need no filter For real, I'm real You know I'm real Like that my lips are so glossy Like how my neck is so bossy Baby, if you do it my way Just for the hell of it, I'll let you love me Latinas, latinas Sha-Sha-Shakira, Sha-Sha-Shakira I like latinas Ones who look like Selena Shake your bunda like Anitta Morena estás más fina I like dominicanas Boricuas and colombianas In East L.A. I like the chicans And they want a piece of the big manzana, eh So they tell me that you lookin' for a girl like me Oye, mami, estoy buscando una chica así Ah-ah-ah, you're lookin' for A girl like me Me llevas en tu mente Soy adictiva como el azúcar Me buscas permanentemente ¿No ves que solo quiero jugar? (C) 2020 BEP Music, LLC, under exclusive license to Epic Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment #BlackEyedPeas #Shakira #GIRLLIKEME

Model Gigi Hadid, who turns 25 today, has graced the pages of Vogue many times since becoming a professional model at 17. To date, she has appeared on four American Vogue covers alone, her latest being the joint appearance with Zayn Malik back in August 2017. It’s a statistic that’s all the more impressive considering that not so long ago, many people had never heard of her (save for fans of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, filmed in the company of her mother Yolanda, sister Bella, now a supermodel in her own right, and brother Anwar).

With her quintessentially Californian good looks—see the sandy blonde hair, pillowy lips, and five-foot-ten frame—Hadid was destined for modeling from the start. Discovered at age 2 by Paul Marciano, a wee Hadid shot campaigns for Baby Guess and Guess Kids before putting modeling aside to focus on athletic ambitions, like playing volleyball and riding horses. Both skill sets would come in handy when she was signed by IMG Models at 17. As Hadid has said herself: “I came along at a time when fashion was ready for me.”

Hadid made her debut in the magazine in August 2014, recreating Anna Wintour’s first Vogue cover from November 1988 featuring model Michaela Bercu, who famously wore an embellished Christian Lacroix jacket and Guess jeans—a watershed moment in high-low fashion. Two years later, and after many more turns inside the magazine, Hadid landed the cover of the August 2016 issue. Hadid was photographed with Olympic decathlete Ashton Eaton doing everything from high-jumps to javelin throws. As she told Vogue, she had nearly quit modeling for volleyball and made it as far as the Junior Olympic qualifiers, and the competitive streak runs in her family: her father, Mohamed Hadid, competed in speed skiing for Jordan in the 1992 Winter Olympic Games.

But at the end of the day, modeling still allows Hadid to show off her sporty side—among countless others. Her runway career is stellar and her collaborations with designers—capsules with Tommy Hilfiger, campaigns with Tom Ford and Donatella Versace—prolific, but her ability to play seemingly infinite roles in the magazine has truly set her apart. Annie Leibovitz, Greg Harris, and more are among the fashion power photographers who have showcased her pinch-hitting versatility in Vogue editorials. (Her latest cameo is in the January 2020 issue, in which she was photographed by Sean Thomas in exuberant prints from the spring collections.) And while all are worth a second look, we’ve rounded up Hadid’s 10 best moments in the magazine, as seen in the slideshow below.

ADVERTISEMENT
This image may contain Jelena Noura Gigi Hadid Face Human and Person
Photographed by Sean Thomas, Vogue, August 2014
This image may contain Jelena Noura Gigi Hadid Clothing Apparel Human Person Cosmetics Lipstick Robe and Fashion
Photographed by Greg Harris, Vogue, April 2015
Image may contain Clothing Apparel Tie Accessories Accessory Suit Coat Overcoat Human Person Dress and Female
Photographed by Greg Harris, Vogue, November 2015
Image may contain Clothing Apparel Evening Dress Robe Fashion Gown Jelena Noura Gigi Hadid Human and Person
Photographed by Annie Leibovitz, Vogue, February 2016
Image may contain Fashion Clothing Evening Dress Gown Apparel Robe Jelena Noura Gigi Hadid Human and Person
Photographed by Greg Harris, Vogue, October 2016
This image may contain Human Person Clothing Apparel People Female Jim Jefferies Evening Dress Robe and Fashion
Photographed by Greg Harris, Vogue, November 2016
From the Archives Gigi Hadids 10 Best Moments in Vogue Magazine
Photographed by Greg Harris, Vogue, November 2017
From the Archives Gigi Hadids 10 Best Moments in Vogue Magazine
Photographed by Bibi Cornejo Borthwick, Vogue, August 2018
From the Archives Gigi Hadids 10 Best Moments in Vogue Magazine
Photographed by Daniel Jackson, Vogue, March 2019
Image may contain Clothing Apparel Human Person Skin Robe and Fashion
Photographed by Sean Thomas, Vogue, January 2020

Gigi Hadid Ranks Taylor Swift Songs, Paints, and Plays Volleyball

Floating Button

Button