Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Sunday 10 January 2021

A Silent Voice (2016) is an animated masterpiece.


I've recently watched A Silent Voice which quickly became my favorite animated movie ever.It deals with the harrowing effects of isolation. Be it from disability, bullying, or depression. That crushing feeling of sitting in a room full of people yet being completely alone.This work of passion completely broke me down and left me with an experience I won't forget.Also, the animation and voice acting (I watched subbed) is absolutely superb. Sadly the west doesn't make movies with 2D animations or mature themes like this.I cannot recommend this film highly enough. It is one of my few 10/10 ratings.Edit: "fun" fact, the oscars felt that Boss Baby was more worthy of an oscar nomination. This has been your daily reminder that the oscars are an absolute joke. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3scGItC

Floating Button

Button