Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Thursday 15 October 2020

Seeing Maya Rudolph, Paul Thomas Anderson’s wife, in these terrible Sandler films always makes me smile.


Im not knocking her hustle. I completely understand that it’s her job and understand that she probably has a lot of fun working with her friends on these films like a lot of Sandler’s friends, and obviously PTA worked with Sandler before. It just always makes me smile that arguably a generations greatest film auteur’s wife acts in arguably some of lowest brow comedies of the last 2 decades. I actually love it. I have a soft spot for Sandler’s comedies as I’m 40 and grew up watching his goofy comedies. But I always imagine PTA having to go to the premieres of these things and sit through these films. It’s like if a world renowned physicist was married to a Rodeo Clown and it makes me chuckle. Again I love Maya, PTA, and Sandler it’s just a funny observation is all. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/31eacLE

Floating Button

Button