Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Thursday 9 December 2021

The Princess Bride (1987) is such a fun movie, but I’m shocked Cary Elwes never blew up as an actor


I’ll admit this is one I had put off watching for a long time, but I finally got around to it and absolutely loved it. I was really impressed with Cary Elwes’ performance, especially with his witty, nonchalant delivery. To me, he almost reminded me of Ryan Reynolds with the way he delivers his lines. I immediately looked him up after finishing the movie, and was shocked to see that he didn’t end up with many other big roles. Does anybody know why he never really received a major lead role like that of Westley again? via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3rSOMCc

Floating Button

Button