Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Tuesday 13 July 2021

What does the Bible say about not giving up?

 We all have those moments where we want to give up. Those moments where we are either mentally/physically drained or aren’t seeing the results that we want. I’ll admit, it’s frustrating to work day in and day out and not have the success you know that you deserve but giving up is not the answer. Giving up is the easy way out but it will not solve anything.

12 Bible Verses You Need To Read When You Want To Give Up

Whenever I am feeling overwhelmed and I am on the verge of giving up I always turn the the bible for some inspirational quotes. The bible not only gives me inspiration but it motivates me to find another way.

2 Timothy 4:7

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

1 Corinthians 9:24

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.

Isaiah 40:29-31

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Galatians 6:9

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

James 1:12

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Hebrews 12:11

No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

Colossians 3:23-24

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

Matthew 19:26

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Jeremiah 29:11 

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Matthew 11:28

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”

Psalm 37:24

Though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.

LYMI,

Liv

Floating Button

Button