Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Tuesday 13 July 2021

What Bible verse says you have faith in God?

 Check out some of the most significant Bible verses about faith.

10 great Bible verses to deepen your faith and trust in God. [succeedasyourownboss]

While Hebrews 11:6 explains its significance saying, "And without faith, it is impossible to please God, because anyone who approaches Him must believe that He exists…"

Here are 10 great Bible verses to strengthen your faith and help deepen your trust in God.

"Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you."

"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"

"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."

"For nothing will be impossible with God."

"Have faith in the LORD your God and you will be upheld; have faith in his prophets and you will be successful."

"For in the gospel, the righteousness of God is revealed - a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."

"And Jesus answered them, "Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree but even if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' it will happen. And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

"In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence."

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

Floating Button

Button