Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Sunday 25 July 2021

What are your biggest WTF movies?


What do I mean by WTF movies? I don’t mean shocking horror. I mean movies that just straight up confuse you. You can hate them or love them. But they confuse they hell out of you. The kinds of movies where people bring it up years after you saw it and your brain is immediately back to “wtf was up with that ending?”Southland Tales still does this for me. I’ve seen it twice and I still don’t know what’s meant to be going on. And I’m a little like it with Vanilla Sky (although I do get the gist of that).Just movies where, after viewing, you have to take a little time to process what you just saw and even after you still don’t fully get it via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3zClAzE

Floating Button

Button