Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Sunday 6 June 2021

What are cute things to say to a guy?

 5 Ways Girls Flirt That GUYS Love



You may not always be sure of the right words to tell your boyfriend just how much he means to you, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to articulate it anyway. And of course, when he says something super sweet to you, you'll want to reciprocate with how you feel. If you're looking for new ways to new ways to describe your love for your beau—whether it be in person, in a text, or over the phone—we've got you covered. For 50 cute things to say to your boyfriend that are sure to make him smile, read on, and for even more romantic sayings, check out 75 Relationship Quotes to Reignite Your Love.

Things Have Never Been Better

Romantic Things to Say to Your Boyfriend

Boyfriend Quote 2

  1. You make me feel like a million bucks.
  2. I love every little thing about you.
  3. You could never bore me.
  4. Your intelligence is so attractive.
  5. I can't stop telling my friends how great you are.
  6. You are so handsome.
  7. You always know how to sweep me off my feet.
  8. I can't wait until I can see you again.
  9. You're my better half.
  10. Thank you for the joy that you bring into my life.
  11. You're so cute when you smile.
  12. I appreciate you. Thank you for being mine.
  13. You're the only person I want to talk to when I'm having a bad day. Thanks for always making me feel better.
  14. You are perfect in my eyes.
  15. You make me feel like the luckiest person in the world.
  16. You're so cute when you _____.

Sweet Things to Say to Your Boyfriend

Boyfriend quote 3

  1. I love you for everything you are.
  2. I feel so safe with your arms around me.
  3. I can't stop smiling around you. You make me so happy.
  4. I crave you more than pizza.
  5. I love your _____.
  6. You're more than my boyfriend. You're my best friend.
  7. Every day is an adventure with you.
  8. I'd do anything to see you smile.

RELATED: For more up-to-date information, sign up for our daily newsletter.

  1. I'm a better person when I'm with you.
  2. I'm so proud of you.
  3. I'm so happy I can talk to you about anything.
  4. My friends are so jealous I have you.
  5. I feel so safe in your arms.
  6. I appreciate you for working so hard.
  7. I love you more than you will ever know.
  8. I can't wait to cuddle with you.
  9. I love it when you _____.
  10. Thank you for choosing me.
  11. You show me what love truly means.
  12. You are the cheese to my macaroni.

Cute Things to Say to Your Boyfriend

Boyfriend Quote 1

  1. You make me feel like royalty.
  2. I love how _____ you are.
  3. I feel so protected around you.
  4. Thank you for putting up with me.
  5. I'm so blessed that you're mine.
  6. You've helped me become a better person.
  7. I admire your integrity in everything that you do.
  8. You are incredible.
  9. Do you know how much I love you?
  10. Your sense of humor is the best.
  11. Don't think I don't notice _____.
  12. You're a true gentleman.
  13. I love being by your side.
  14. I'm always here for you.

Floating Button

Button