Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Saturday 5 June 2021

How do you annoy a short person?

 Get down on your knees and look at them eye-to-eye

I had a classmate in first grade who really disliked me and called me names. I should do this when I see him, because I'm two feet taller than him, at the very least.

I’ve been doing this while I was talking to my short friends for years already, until recently my sister pointed it out and said that the gesture was used for mocking short people

I did this to someone I knew who was 5'0". And I'm 6'4". He wasn't, how shall I put it, happy.

Gee, I'm laughing at this so hard and I'm short myself!

2Buy them things (chairs, tables, etc.) which are designed for kids

My dad still gets me kids clothes and they fit! Thanks for reminding me dad

I couldn't help having a little giggle. No offense shorter people.

Elric would be VERY dissatisfied with this list.

3Say "Can you reach that for me?"

My 6 year old neighbor asked me to hang up something about 8 Ft up, and he's like 3ft and I'm 5'1 or 5'0😐

4Say "How's the weather at that altitude?"

I would punch you in the face if you said that (if I could reach)

I think this would be funnier to say to a tall person.

This is hilarious. Short people would be angry

No say this "How's the weather down there? "

5Dangle something above them if they ask you for something

I remember when I was 4 years old and someone who was something like 5 years older did it to me. He may still be taller than me today, but it's unlikely, and I would certainly love to do the same thing again.

There is a home video of me as a toddler where my mom was dangling a piece of lo men noodle above me at a restaurant in Philadelphia's Chinatown.

I AM HUMAN NOT A PUPPY!

Some white kid tried being racist and dangled a chicken nugget over me during kindergarten.

6Offer them piggyback rides

That'll be fun. The good thing about weighing 83 lb is that no one struggle when they give me a piggyback ride.

AlphaQ, you wanna make a bet on that? ( Also, how old are you?) - Stakamakataka

7Say "Come here," and when they are halfway there, say "Are you tired yet?"

This is the best one here. Haha! And didn't knew that collaborations are done at TheTopTens. This is the first time I'm seeing one. I wish I could try one too!
Great list Positron and CG!

I'm quite short, and I am quite fast. Well, I used to be (I still am. Just not as fast as I used to be.) My endurance was much better than it is now. I need exercise.

Haha! Love this pos and CG! I end up jogging beside tall people who walk with long strides. I take five steps to every two of theirs! It's a good job I'm fit!

Well I am pretty fast and energetic so I won't feel tired.

8Put your arm on them like an armrest

How about just treat them like a normal person cause that's exactly what we are. That's right we. I am a dwarf who is losing all faith in one day living an average life without multiple people treating me like I'm a piece of furniture (armrest) or that I am any less than them because I stand two feet shorter than the average person. Get a clue people, and sure you may say "it's just a joke" but just think about how many times this happens to us on a daily basis. MY LIFE IS NOT A JOKE FOR YOU. Learn some respect.

Do this to every one your height as well. It's a sign of friendship. We are willing to put our trust in you to support our arms. Isn't that cool to think about?

I agree, this pisses me off when people do it to me. Please, don't do this to us short people. It starts hurting with you boney armed people.

Oh! Haha I did that to my fith grade friend... Her family is really small. Her 13 yr old brother is smaller than me and I'm ten

9If they go to sit down ask if they need a booster seat

This is disgusting

This is actually really funny lmfao 😂

my big sister said that to me when I was 12 and now I'm 3 inches taller than her. :b mwhaha

10When you are talking to them, glance around as if you cannot see them, like they are too small to be seen

And that's the point in time when shorty decides to kick you in the shins.

I absolutely hate it when those giants in my class who are nearly 1.5X my height do this to me.

Poisitron, I would kick them in the balls

daddy chill

The Contenders
11Crane your neck down at them like a flamingo
12Call them short

Halol got mei n teers

Oh BoY that's WiCkEd FuNnY mY dUdE

its obvious

13Call them an "Over-sized mouse"

This is annoying. People can't get it through their heads that we are over-sized HUMANOID mice, not basic over-sized mice. Gawd. (Note obvious sarcasm)

This one is hilarious! Must be higher in this list.

I'm short but this is one cool lost.

Haha this one is funny

14Call them each of the 7 dwarfs

I'm Trippy. I'm the dwarf who's always high. Lol.

15Say "I can't hear you from all the way down there midget"
16Pat them on the head

and this kids is when its alright to break someone's kneecaps!

17Pick them up and say, "Now can you touch the top of that dime?"

Some tall guy he can lift twice his own weight he weighs 265 pounds did this to my dad I laugh so hard he told my dad sorry to embarrass you in front of your kid little buddy I told my mom she couldn't stop laughing I felt bad for my dad kinda or should I call him little buddy I told my friends they were like your dad is weak but I know my dad isn't weak though but it is to funny when I seen the guy lifting my dad like a weight and calling him little buddy laugh out loud thumbs up if a random guy has ever picked up your dad.

I'm the one that posted those other to comments on this item and I was just joking those things didn't really happen. Me and my dad are tall enough to do that to both of those little guys but we are nice so we wouldn't do that.

This tall boy picked me up and said can you see little buddy and he tickled me I laughed so hard laugh out loud I love when tall people joke with me their just fun but yeah he gives me piggy back rides all the time which is fun.

That guy tried to be rude and do this to my dad and said he would do this and walked up talking rude to my dad but my dad lifted him up and did this and told him off.

18Put an elf hat on them

Call them santa's little helper

It would looked good on them!

19Call them Fun Sized
20Ask them to get something on a high shelf

This really annoys me. Like, do you really expect me to reveal my secret identity as a tiny ninja just to get you something? No!

I'm gonna do this to my friend..she probably won't get it until I explain it to her..😊

21Call Them Lucas

I like assaulting people named Lucas.

I hit everyone named lucas

22Pee on them

Best way to annoy people in fact I did it on my crush now she's 9 months pregnant and we've been maried for 69 years

kinda hot owo

Looks like golden rain ☔️ baby 👶 mama

23Tip toe over them and bend down, making them bend back

Did this to my little brother and he felt short!

Amazing
Best one

24Stand next to them

When tall or even average sized people stand next to a short person, it makes the short person feel even shorter.

Huh? I don't get it. Can someone please explain this?

they are so very short hahahahahhahaha

25Hit them

I like assaulting short people.

26Tell them their neck must hurt looking up all day

YES! I've been dying to find something mean as revenge to this really short brat!

27Give them a kids' menu at restaurants
28Say Where did you Go? When they're standing right in front of you
29Call them a short stack
30Buy them mushrooms

Now save peach!

€�You’ll be like Mario! ”

31Walk faster next to them using long strides, making them have to walk faster to keep up with you
32Call them Oli

That doesn't even makes sense.

33Call Them Oompa Loompa

Don’t call them Oompa Loompas unless they have orange skin.

34Ask them to wear a nappy
35Measure them
36Tell them they eat sponges like dale davies
37Tell everyone around them to call them "Shorty"

This is my friend's permanent nickname

38Call them an "over-sized cat" and start saying "meow"
39Sit on them
40Ask Them When They are Going to Try to Invade France, and Refer to Them as Napolean II
41Give them a fun-sized [insert candy here] and say this suits you perfectly
42Call them a zohar
43Ask them to hold something that is taller than them
44Give them an elf on a shelf and purposely confuse the two
45Knock the Seat Out from Below Them and Say This is More to the Real Life
46Ask Them "How is the Air Down There"
47Call Them Pebbles
48Stand next to them and hold your hand above your head as if you are seeing who is taller.
49Make puns about being short
50Use them as a walking armrest

Floating Button

Button