Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Friday 4 June 2021

Can I get ripped walking?

 How To Walk Your Way To 10% Body Fat



Walking is a highly underrated way to lose weight, but as YouTuber Mario Tomic explains in a recent video, it can also be a great tool for staying lean at any point in your fitness journey. Tomic, whose physique is shredded, says that he uses walking to complement his workouts, by walking in between sets. "If you want to improve your recovery, this is the way to do that," he says.

Outside of the gym, Tomic finds opportunities to get his steps in as much as possible. One of his tips may be more applicable now than it might have been just a few months ago: he puts his earphones in and walks during all of his meetings and calls. "If I look back at the data I have, the days that I'm the busiest are actually the days I'm the most active," he says. "I find I'm much more focused, I'm paying a lot more attention, I'm more in that flow state in general, so it's a very good way to enhance productivity as well, and it's very easy to implement."

Tomic adds that he tends to do the same during other, more passive activities like reading and listening to podcasts: "It not only helps me with my fitness, but I'm also retaining information a lot more, and I'm getting ideas." He also recommends making walking a social activity, whether that's catching up with friends or even a date. "When you're out for a walk, it's a shared experience," he says. "You're moving around, conversations are flowing, it's just a lot more engaging."

This content is imported from YouTube. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

His main advice is to make walking a part of your daily routine, perhaps going for a walk first thing in the morning to blast away the cobwebs, or in the evening to relax, and to then look for opportunities to add more walking, like parking a little further away, or taking the stairs rather than the elevator.

"All these little things do add up," he says. "That's essentially what a healthy lifestyle is, it's a set of small habits, it's the small decisions you make over time that then become a part of your lifestyle."

Floating Button

Button