Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Saturday 22 May 2021

What's the sweetest thing to say to a girl?

 14 Things Girls LOVE Hearing - Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend



Flirting doesn’t come naturally to a large number of people in the world. Though there are a few who can bat their eyelashes or send off a brief but powerful text message without thinking about it, flirting isn’t second nature for most. Many people sit down and think really hard about what the perfect thing to say is. Is this text message too long? Is it weird if I look into her eyes? Am I coming across as genuine when I tell her I like her purse? What are some sweet things to say to a girl!?

Almost nothing about dating is easy, and one of the trickier aspects is the little things. The sweet things. The little compliments or hellos that can make someone’s day. But there really are plenty of little compliments you can send to the person who’s on your mind. Don’t overthink it, and consult this list of sweet things to say to a girl for a few ideas!

120 Sweet Things to Say to a Girl

  1. I can’t stop thinking about you.
  2. How are you today?
  3. Your smile is on my mind.
  4. I really enjoyed the time we spent together today.
  5. Being with you makes me incredibly happy.
  6. You make me feel like a million bucks.
  7. I have been so much happier since we started spending time together.
  8. Can I take you out on a date again soon?
  9. Thank you for being you.
  10. The sound of your laugh is music to my ears.
  11. I love the way you smile.
  12. I really like you.
  13. You are all I want to think about.
  14. Let’s plan a trip together.
  15. You are so beautiful.
  16. The way you make me feel is indescribable.
  17. You’re all I see.
  18. When I’m with you, it’s like I’m in a whole new world.
  19. Thank you for everything you’ve given me.
  20. What can I do for you?
  21. I dreamt of you last night.
  22. You are my first thought every morning.
  23. How did you sleep?
  24. You have changed my life immensely.
  25. I love you and I like you.
  26. I wish I had the words to tell you how I feel about you.
  27. Without you, my life is a lot less beautiful.
  28. I can’t wait to wake up next to you again.
  29. You are stunning.
  30. I love you more every single day.
  31. You are perfection.
  32. You are all I need.
  33. Our relationship is all of the good things in the world.
  34. I want to be with you.
  35. I love the way your nose crinkles when you smile.
  36. Thank you for teaching me what love is.
  37. Do you want to cuddle and watch a movie tonight?
  38. Can I make you dinner this weekend?
  39. You make me the happiest person in the world.
  40. You treat me so well.
  41. I want to treat you as well as you treat me.
  42. Thank you for being there for me.
  43. Thank you for taking care of me.
  44. I want to always take care of you.
  45. Do you need anything?
  46. Can I make you breakfast?
  47. I brought you coffee.
  48. Let’s go on an adventure.
  49. You are so sexy.
  50. I want to kiss you all night.
  51. I am always looking forward to our future.
  52. Thank you for the wonderful memories.
  53. I will never forget the first time I saw you.
  54. I fall in love with you more each day.
  55. You are such a good person.
  56. You always know just what I need.
  57. I am the luckiest person alive.
  58. A text from you makes my heart beat faster.
  59. You teach me what love is.
  60. You make me feel so safe.
  61. I want to always protect you.
  62. You always make me laugh.
  63. No matter what, I will always try to make you smile.
  64. Let’s stay in tonight.
  65. Let’s go out tonight.
  66. I want to hear your voice.
  67. I miss you.
  68. I cannot wait to grow old together.
  69. You get more beautiful every time I see you.
  70. Let’s call in sick today.
  71. The color of your eyes is my favorite color.
  72. You make me feel things I’ve never felt before.
  73. Our love is the best love of all.
  74. They should make a movie about our love story.
  75. I want to sit down and write you love poems all night.
  76. I can’t believe I get to be with you.
  77. Will you spend the rest of your life with me?
  78. You mean the world to me.
  79. I want to make you happy.
  80. You have made my life so worthwhile.
  81. You are my soulmate.
  82. I didn’t believe in soulmates until I met you.
  83. You get more and more beautiful every time I see you.
  84. You are the highlight of my day, every day.
  85. Your smile makes me melt.
  86. You define beauty.
  87. You are the most beautiful person I know.
  88. I love your soul.
  89. Your soul shines through every time you smile.
  90. You make everyone’s lives worth living.
  91. You make me want to be a better person.
  92. Thank you for loving me.
  93. Thank you for seeing me for who I am.
  94. I will always care what you think.
  95. I will never stop trying to impress you.
  96. When I count my blessings, you are at the top of my list.
  97. I am so grateful that our paths crossed.
  98. I love what we have.
  99. You make me dream so big.
  100. My life feels so full of hope since I met you.
  101. You are so adorable.
  102. I can’t believe I get to kiss you every night.
  103. I want to spend my life making you happy.
  104. You are my favorite person.
  105. I am absolutely inspired by you.
  106. My greatest pleasure in life is to love you.
  107. You are everything to me.
  108. When I see my future, you are always in it.
  109. Our love inspires hope in everyone around us.
  110. You are the only one for me.
  111. Nothing matters when we’re together.
  112. Thank you for being my lover and my friend.
  113. Everything feels light since I met you.
  114. You shine so brightly.
  115. I wasn’t corny until I found you.
  116. I want to bring you breakfast in bed every weekend.
  117. I finally understand what romantic music is talking about.
  118. You are my stars and my moon.
  119. I love you endlessly.
  120. I will always try to make you as happy as you make me.

These are just a few  potential sweet things to say to a girl – there are millions! Make each of these thoughts your own or work in personal references to your relationship to make them even more special. Making your girl feel loved and appreciated is simple. Often, it only takes a few words.

Floating Button

Button