Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Saturday 22 May 2021

How do I make my girl feel beautiful?

 How To Make Her Feel Beautiful



  1. Get caught looking. Admire her, stare, smile, and let her catch you when she turns around.
  2. Touch her, and not just her sexual organs. Touch her hips, run your hands through her hair, across her neck and down her back. Wrap your arms around her when she’s turned away from you and bury your face in her neck.
  3. Tell her she’s beautiful, but say it like you’ve been holding it in. Like you finally just had to blurt it out because if you said it every time you thought it maybe it’d be obnoxious. So you tried to save it, but just couldn’t help it.
  4. Be absorbed with her when you’re in bed. Make it a true effort of being fully in the moment with her, and treat her as if you couldn’t possibly get closer to her.
  5. Love her in every way you know how. I’ve never dated someone I was successfully and consistently treating with love and passion who didn’t seem to believe that I felt she was truly beautiful.

Tell her she’s beautiful, especially if she isn’t. Just by saying that, you will boost her confidence and make her day, no matter what!

2: You have to deal with her “girly problems” without making a face. If she wants to try on 50+ dresses in the store, you’d better let her. And make sure you compliment every single one!

3: Send her messages… later. For example, one of the cutest messages I’ve ever received was from my ex, the day after a date. He told me “Hey, Holly. I know I didn’t get the chance to tell you yesterday, I think you looked adorable in that sweater <3” and that made my entire freaking week. I felt amazing.

I’ll add more later (probably) but the key is to tell her things like this :)

Floating Button

Button