Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Wednesday 14 April 2021

Monsters University has one of the best messages in any animated film


Monsters University isn't Pixar's strongest movie, however it's message is one of the best I have seen in any animated film: No matter how hard you try, study, and want to do something, there are some things that you just can't do. This is a message that I don't hear very often, especially in animated movies, they usually preach the same old cliche messages of "You can do it!", or "Be yourself!", "Don't give up!", none of them have the guts to tell kids harsh but real messages. Monster's University shows Mike confronting the reality that he can never be a scarer, but he still manages to find a successful career at Monsters Inc (Not as a scarer though). This is a message that I myself had to accept, I have both Autism and ADD, and I wanted to be a Marine Biologist, however my conditions give me a very hard time dealing with Math and Chemistry due to my poor attention, so I had to accept that I couldn't become a Marine Biologist and I am now trying to find a less math heavy major. I think more shows and movies should have messages like Monsters University, it's a tough but true message that more people should hear. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3slhDvc

Floating Button

Button