Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Saturday 16 January 2021

 Women Sizes 0 Through 28 Try on the Same Bodycon Dress | Glamour



I'm wearing Spanx.

I'm happy to show you the Spanx

that I'm wearing, I love them.

(upbeat instrumental music)

I think the name bodycon is body contour.

I feel like the term bodycon probably comes

from body conscious.

Truthfully I actually didn't know what bodycon meant

until like a week ago.

When I decided to actually Google it and look it up.

To me bodycon means form fitting

and not being able to hide behind your clothes.

It's just all out there.

Bodycon has been a four letter word to me.

It just is terrifying because it just sticks

to every bump and curve.

What do I think of?

Maybe like the Kardahsians.

I feel like they're like, really into the bodycon look.

I own one bodycon dress currently.

It is what I call my sexy dress.

I would say I exclusively wear bodycon dresses.

I wore my first one actually two months ago.

I walked into the room and people were shocked.

But in a good way.

I absolutely love bodycon.

I think when you wear loose clothes

it makes you look bigger.

I think of trying not

to look like a busted can of biscuits.

'Cause usually thick girls in these type of dresses

you get real tight and it's like,

oh my goodness I don't wanna be sideways

and look nine months.

They usually don't fit.

I'm smaller than the sizes that they have.

I'm actually not a zero, I'm smaller than a zero.

It's always loose.

The top half of my body is like so much smaller

than the bottom half.

There'll just be some excess at the top.

Like especially around my arms specifically in this dress.

I think maybe when they design them

they think women generally have like a very simple shape.

Or like an hourglass or where as to me,

I'm way wider in my hips than I am up top.

It'll fit really well here

and by the time it gets to my hips

I have to like really wiggle into it.

The only issue I would have with the fit

of bodycon dresses is just, my height sometimes.

Or like my size fluctuates in like different brands.

I could be like a 22 or a 3X and then another brand

I can slip into an extra large depending on the stretch.

While wearing the hijab it's kinda like

when you wear a bodycon dress you just kinda need

to be careful when it comes to it being too tight.

It does represent modesty.

Wearing a size up makes me feel more comfortable.

It really just depends on how you style it, honestly.

It definitely wears out.

Because sometimes the seems come undone.

Every now and then around the hip area

I'll see like a seam pulling.

Where it wouldn't pull up at the top

because I'm just like, wider here.

Like it will maybe last like maybe two or three washes

and then after awhile you know,

you'll get the tear on the side.

So the cheaper the bodycon dress is typically,

the thinner the material is.

With my hips being so wide,

it's almost see-through at that point.

So I tend to go for higher quality bodycon dresses.

I think it just depends like how you take care of it.

Like you can get a cheap one and make it last.

I think hand washing would be better.

I just wear my normal underwear.

That's probably not the best idea,

but I'm not a huge fan of thongs.

So, whatever I got, I go with.

Definitely a thong or a g-string.

Something that you can't see.

Seamless is pretty popular with the bodycon.

Oh. (laughs)

Seamless, no lines.

You don't want any lines.

I like a high-waisted 'cause I like to have that support

in this area.

I know my stomach's not gonna magically disappear,

but at least I like to look smooth and like polished.

None.

You don't wear underwear with bodycon.

You don't wear drawers. (laughs)

I don't care if it's a thong,

it's gonna dig in somewhere and there's gonna,

it's gonna make like a roll where there's not a roll.

Or it's gonna bunch up in a really uncomfortable way.

Spanx.

Spanx, Spanx, Spanx.

No thongs, no boy shorts,

Spanx only.

Two thumbs and two toes for Spanx.

Pro Spanx.

I didn't even know what Spanx were until today.

When you wear tight-fitting dresses

you can get really hot and irritated down there.

So I wear them more as like a liner of protection

as opposed to like shaping my silhouette.

They definitely are uncomfortable.

It's probably like the biggest hassle

when you have to use the bathroom outside

and you gotta like get it all

back in place when you're done.

But when you're wearing bodycon,

I think it's definitely a must to have Spanx on.

I'm not wearing any Spanx right now

because I'm having a good day.

But I definitely brought my couple pairs with me today

just in case.

To be honest, I'm not like my most confident self

in a skin-tight dress.

Only because you know, the stares

and the gawks you're gonna get.

I don't like the fact that I feel self-conscious

in tight clothing.

I wish I felt more comfortable with it

and in fact, it's like a big part of the reason

why I'm doing this now.

If it's not me in a bodycon, I'm like yes queen.

Like, work it.

Normally the fashion industry likes to hide away

plus size women.

Likes to dress us to hide our curves, hide our bellies.

And honestly this feels like a big (bleeps) you

to the fashion industry.

Which is empowering in a way,

but I'm still like effected by you know,

the way that the fashion industry

has dressed us over the years.

So, just working though it.

There's a lot of emotions.

There's like, I wanna say (bleeps) you.

But I'm like, I'm exposed.

I think it's called V-B-L, visible belly line.

I first was very hung up on that

when I started wearing bodycon.

But then I enjoyed the freedom and I got over it.

I was so nervous about wearing a bodycon dress

because I just didn't know what was gonna show

and what wasn't gonna show,

but this is comfortable.

I'm pretty fine with wearing a bodycon dress

'cause I'm very proud of what I'm working with.

Look in the mirror and say, you're rocking this today, girl.

If you gotta wear Spanx, wear 'em.

My favorite thing is stepping out of the box.

So I encourage everybody to try bodycon.

Oh, I feel sexy.

I feel sexy because I feel like my body is being

kind of enhanced in a way.

It's being complimented by my curves being shown.

Sure my stomach is showing and everything,

but that's just part of my body.

And it's my body.

So why would I not love it?

(upbeat music)

Floating Button

Button