Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Saturday 6 March 2021

Catch Me If You Can is a masterpiece and deserved more recognition at the Oscars


Catch Me If You Can is my favourite Spielberg movie along with Jurassic Park. I rewatch both of them all the time and think they are perfect movies. I have literally never met a person who doesn't like Catch Me If You Can. It's a fun movie that also has emotional moments. It's also my favourite Leonardo DiCaprio performance along with The Aviator (which is my favourite Scorsese movie).I'm still shocked that the movie only received 2 Oscar nominations (original score and supporting actor) when other Spielberg movies like War Horse, Lincoln and Bridge of Spies received more nominations at the Oscars. It's not like 2002 was a very competitive year like 2007, Chicago won best picture and The Hours was nominated for best picture. The movie was also a critical and financial hit. I'm genuinely shocked that it doesn't get the recognition it deserves.Catch Me If You Can in my opinion is easily the best Spielberg movie of the 21st century and one of the best movies of the 21st century period. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/38iRpCx

Floating Button

Button