Game World!

Join A World Of Gamers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Popular Posts

Friday 15 January 2021

What is the best tummy flattening shapewear?

 HOW TO GET A FLAT STOMACH WITH SHAPEWEAR! - Shapermint Try On Haul



There are areas that we would all like a bit of extra control on, whether it's a bit of lift in the bust or the butt or a little added support in our hips and thigh area. And there's certainly nothing wrong, either, with turning to a pair of Spanx or shaping shorts when in need of a little oomph—celebs do it all the time, especially when it comes to walking the red carpet.

Luckily, the market is chock-full of great shapewear that promises to smooth out any lumps or bumps in your problem areas and in turn, boost your confidence. And today, we're honing in on all the best tummy-control shapewear that we think is 100% worth the investment. These are pieces you can wear whenever you feel the need to trim your tummy, shape your waistline, and support your back. Ready to see our finds? Read on to shop the shorts, briefs, and bodysuits that promise ultimate tummy control without sacrificing comfort, plus reviews that have us convinced.

Shop tummy-control shapewear:

1. City Chic Smooth & Chic Control Briefs

"Great product, heavy-duty enough to hold up yet light enough to breathe. There is no better bang for your buck!"

2. Spanx Open Bust Mid Thigh Bodysuit

"This is my first time buying a SPANX item and I LOVE it. It really does smooth the lumps out. I would always buy the cheaper versions of shapewear but sometimes you have to spend a little bit more if you want good quality."

3. Spanx Onccore High Waist Mid Thigh Shaper

"These are absolutely wonderful! They go up nice and high so they cover all of my stomach and sides, which is what I was looking for. They give me that extra confidence boost to wear form-fitting dresses!"

4. TC Shape Away High Waist Shaping Thigh Slimmer

"Definitely smooths bulges and holds you in. There is some boning in the back, which was unexpected, but isn't visible or uncomfortable."

5. Yummie High Waist Shaper Thong

"Smoothed out my stomach but ran a little small. Good purchase overall.

6. Wolford Tulle Control Shapewear Shorts

"Amazing! Smooth, slimming, easy to wear. Sucks you in."

7. ITEM m6 Shorty Shaping Shorts

"This TC 'Shape Away' high-waist shapewear is my new favorite. I have other items of shapewear including the brand that most people think of when they think of shapewear but this TC brand beats them all! It is very well made, comfortable and most of all does the job. My first time wearing it was for my granddaughter's wedding. I put it on at 2:00 in the afternoon and didn't take it off until almost midnight that day. It was never once uncomfortable and it made my dress fit like a dream."

8. Belly Bandit Mother Tucker Compression Leggings

"Starting wearing these a week after my C-section. Very comfortable and highly recommend."

9. Yummie 6-in-1 Shaping Tank

"I bought this for post-surgical support, but it’s so comfortable—and effective—that I will be wearing it more frequently at work. Time to get another one in nude!"

10. TC Waist Cincher

"This cincher flattens and gives the appearance of a more slim silhouette. You will feel the pressure of the material but that just means that it's getting the job done, won't leave home without it!"

11. Commando Strapless Control Shapewear Slip

"If you just need a little something to control and give you a smooth appearance under your dresses, this is for you! Very comfortable and does not ride up. LOVE! Not necessary to wear a bra with this if you have a medium-to-small bust."

12. Commando Control Top Thong

"This is my favorite shapewear piece. I am a size 8, 5'10" and sized down to a small for extra 'tummy control.' Highly recommend."

13. Spanx OnCore High-Waist Shaper Shorts

"The legs stayed down and the top stayed up over my stomach all night. Very comfortable. Well worth the money."

14. TC AdJust Perfect Waistline Briefs

"Fits true to size. The rubber/silicon seams on the inside keep this underwear in place. Great tummy control for those bloated days."

15. Yummie Seamless Shaping Briefs

"A great smoothing effect and gives support."

16. Wacoal Visual Effects Underwire Shaping Bodysuit

"Exactly what I was looking for: comfy, lightweight and something I can wear instead of a shaping panty and a bra. I always feel like I'm yanking my bra down and my panties up! I have a few dresses that don't need a slip but need something 'solid' underneath. Very soft and the bra part fits perfectly."

17. Spanx Higher Power Mid-Thigh Shaping Shorts

"Easy to get on (unlike some shapewear) and fits nicely, smoothing all of the key areas! The leg length is perfect, and they didn't creep up! I think you too would be satisfied with these shaping shorts!"

18. Skims Sculpting Seamless Bodysuit

"It’s important to remember this is marketed as 'everyday' shapewear for sculpting. If you’re looking for the heavy-duty body contouring shapewear this isn’t it. I love that this smooths my curves without trying to eliminate them. [It's] also thick enough to wear as a top under jackets or blazers."

19. Commando Ultimate Opaque Control Top Tights

"This past fall, I ordered a variety of brands, including Nordstrom, Spanx, Wolford, Smartwool, and Commando. This pair was the winner." 

Next up, 6 classic sneakers celebrities always wear with jeans

This story was originally published at an earlier date and has been updated.

Floating Button

Button